Powered by Blogger.

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT


Necklace// Primark // Top- Primark // Skirt- Topshop // Shoes- New Look //

 Another monochrome outfit, I just can’t get enough of black and white as it goes with everything. I wore this outfit with a light denim jacket however it was too warm so I took it off. However I feel like this outfit could also dressed up with different heels.

I bought this skirt few weeks ago in the topshop sale; it’s made out of quite thick material so it will be perfect with tights in the autumn/winter time.
To add some colour into the outfit I wore one of my favourite necklaces from Primark, which I’ve featured many times before.

As for my shoes; they’re from New Look- which I bought few days ago in the sale. I regret not getting them at the begin of the summer as I know I would have worn them so much! They’re not too high; therefore they’re perfect daytime shoe. 
Kamila x