Powered by Blogger.

WHAT I WORE TO UNI | #3





Jumper- H&M // Boots- ASOS // Coat- Brave Soul // Scarf- Unknown

Well well, hello there! It's been around 4 months since I posted a OOTD. Crazy, My last OOTD was my 19th birthday outfit (link) Considering my birthday is on 3rd October that's a very long time ago. I am back to regular blogging now, so be ready for more OOTD's on regular basics. 

As last week was horrible, I decided to make an effort this morning. In hope that if I dress well as of Monday my week will be better. A girl can hope. If you follow me on instagram (@misskamilaa- self promo right there) Then you saw I posted a mirror selfie wearing this. I am wearing my favourite oversized jumper dress in this lovely cream colour from H&M. However I feel like the main statement of this outfit are my shoes. They're black knee-high boots fromAsos, although River Island have a very similar pair. As it's defiantly not warm enough to leave the house without a coat, I am wearing my grey boyfriend style coat from Brave Soul. Lastly to finish the outfit I wore this pattern scarf which was a gift so I've no idea where it's from.

See you soon!

 Kamila x