Powered by Blogger.

Khaki Green






T-SHIRT- ZARA
SKIRT- ZARA
WATCH- RIVER ISLAND
SHOES- RIVER ISLAND

Hi! I recently had my room re-done and now I have a wall which I can take blog pictures against, how exciting right? No more depending on the weather outside. Both, the skirt and the t-shirt I bought in the ZARA sale few weeks ago. To be honest I didn't see this skirt when it was full price as I would have bought it! This skirt has two massive pockets as well the gold zip detail. I featured these shoes before on my blog, and I am still in love with them just as much. I have worn them many times, during daytime as well as during night. By far one of the most comfortable heeled shoes which I can wear for hours. By the way I had my hair done, and now I am partly blonde with good few inches shorter hair.