Powered by Blogger.

Holiday Wishlist 2017

zaful wishlist


Today I thought I would share with you all my holiday wishlist. I don't know about you but every time I go away I like to buy new clothes, especially bikinis! I am one of those girls that has a different bikini on everyday. I also like when my bikini matches my pool outfit. Too much?

During the day on holiday I spend most of the day in a bikini but I either wear a cover up when going the pool bar or my pool outfit. I like my pool outfits to be very flowy and loose fitting as it's too hot for anything tight or bodycon.

Zaful are extremely affordable therefore if you like me you won't spend a fortune on buying new holiday wardrobe. Especially if you live in UK, our summer isn't very hot. Therefore we don't get much use of our summer clothes. I don't mind buying cheaper items as I know I will only wear them few times.

As you might have noticed it palm trees are very in this summer. I really like this palm tree green bikini top with white bikini bottoms, I think the shape will be very flattering on my body. Also I won't have any awkward tan lines.

I am a huge fan of khaki green, and i love how simple this green one piece swimsuit is. It will look great around the pool but you can also wear it with shorts as a normal body.

I am in love with this red bikini top, it's simple and prefect for those like me who don't have much on the chest area. Also the bikini bottoms aren't too revelling.

The white crop top will look good with anything, denim shorts in a night time with some heeled sandals or with baggy, flowy shorts to go down the pool.

All the clothes are from Zaful.com

Red bikini- link
Khaki one piece- link 
Palm tree bikini-link
White crop top- link
Navy playsuit- link

Check them out for affordable on trend clothing items and accessories.

Thanks for reading!

Kamila

                                                                            | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram |