Powered by Blogger.

UNICORN




I been making the most of this gorgeous weather we recently had here in UK. This is a very ME outfit. I'm not a big fan of dresses, I prefer to wear a skirt and a top any day. I wore this out recently for food and few drinks with the girls. How cute is this t-shirt? Unicorns are so cute and girly. This red skirt reminds me of the dancing red emoji don't you think?

This top is from ZARA, just like most of my wardrobe at the moment to be honest. The t-shirt dresses this outfit down, and makes it much more casual. However the heels make the outfit night time appropriate. These gorgeous gold barley there sandals are from River Island, I believe they're now in the summer sale (here). They're very easy to walk in, and I can last in them ALMOST all night. Towards the end of the night my feet do hurt, and all I want to do is take them off. To match my shoes I have this white and gold from clutch bag, also from River Island. The clutch bag is a really nice size and I can fit everything I need for a night-out.

The skirt which in my opinion makes the outfit is from PrettyLittleThing, it was only about £10. It's made out a really nice scuba material. It's also available in different colours if you not feeling the red.

This ripped jacket is actually from Primark, it was £18! Bargain! I really wanted a oversized denim jacket for awhile. I am honestly in love with it, the only downside is my watch gets stuck in the sleeve every time I take it off.

T-shirt // Zara
Skirt // PrettyLittleThing
Denim Jacket // Primark
Heels // River Island
Clutch // River Island
Watch // Michael Kors

Thanks

Kamila x

  | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram |